Design QR code.
The tool for more attention!
Arouse curiosity and satisfy it quickly.
With your own design QR code, but above all with the underlying website specially designed for smartphones, you not only get attention but also sustainable and measurable success in your marketing.
Because one thing is certain: simply displaying a classic PC homepage on the smartphone has long ceased to be up-to-date.
The technical term for this is called "mobile tagging" and describes the process of photographing and decoding the Q(uick) R(esponse) code using reading software.
Advantages of advertising with QR codes
The tedious typing of a URL on the mobile phone is no longer necessary.
Print advertising becomes measurable - scans can be evaluated and actions triggered can be tracked.
Readers deal with your business card, flyer or advertisement longer and you can target advertising messages.
AND: you reach your target group and customers in the most personal means of communication in history!
A few tips for you in terms of mobile marketing with QR codes
- Test the QR code several times and with different scanners before using it on your print types.
- Offer your visitors a mobile page that is optimally displayed on all mobile devices (smartphones, internet cell phones, iPads, etc.)
- Place the QR code in a clearly visible place and above all only where it can be easily and actually photographed.
- Explain what the reader should do with the QR code and what the reader can expect when scanning.
- Deliver what you announced.
- Think carefully about what you really need as an evaluation.
- Keep your QR code up to date.
My offer to you:
I would be happy to show you how you can use your design QR code successfully for you and your advertising. Advertising is about attracting attention. Awareness is to be increased, new customers are to be won and regular customers are to be retained. We can think of recurring promotions or offers to which the QR code refers, e.g. the daily menu in the restaurant, the daily fitness exercise for you as a personal trainer, the inspiration of the week, and much more.